NF S96-900 standard certification
In order to ensure the quality of our biobank to the international scientific community, the CRB-Biojel meets the quality criteria of the NF S96-900 standard:
- Ensuring traceability and quality of the samples that are available,
- Controlling the risks that are related to the biobanking activity thanks to reliable processes;
- Facilitating exchanges with other biobanks by using the same methods.
BioJeL has been certified since September 2011.
The current certificate bears the number 171075/1379F and was issued by Euro-Quality System France on October 18, 2017.
The quality insurance policy of BioJeL is as follows :
- Organising the CRB-Biojel’s quality management system in compliance with the requirements of the NF S96-900 standard, which will enable continuous improvement of its activities,
- Respecting ethics and confidentiality
- Satisfying the requirements of the interested parties while complying with the regulations and legislation in force,
- Participating in the harmonization of professional practices in order to foster collaborative work between CRB’s,
- Promoting the development of CRB-Biojel networks specialised in intellectual disabilities in order to develop scientific projects
- Optimizing external communication.
These lines respond to a continuous concern for the safety and quality of the samples, the safety of the professionals involved and the response to the standard requirements.
For more information: