the Biological Resources Center of the Jérôme Lejeune Institute
Specialised in intellectual disabilities of genetic origin
Publications citing BioJeL (since 2008)
Collaborative projects (since 2008)
A biobank specialised in genetic mental disabilities
- Close to the clinical consultation of the Jérôme Lejeune Institute
- NF S96-900 standard quality criteria
- 4 samples collections: Trisomy 21, other mental disabilities, unknown etiology mental disabilities and controls
- More than 20 000 biological resources: DNA, plasma, blood cell lines and fibroblasts
- At the heart of collaborations in France and worldwide
CONSERVATION AND MANAGEMENT OF BIOLOGICAL RESOURCES BY BRC BIOJEL The BioJeL biobank has also just started work on a new study, the main objective of ...
COLIBRI – Launch of iPSCs generation The research project Colibri aims to characterize and follow monozygotic twins, one with Down syndrome and one without. This ...
Breast cancer and trisomy 21: a new publication for the Jérôme Lejeune Institute A study on the link between breast cancer and trisomy 21, conducted ...